Because not every body is the same

watch

Time saving

Preparation takes under 1 minute.Just mix KUASA with water.

watch

Available for everyone

Perfectly balanced meal for just €2,50 per meal and €7,50 for a whole day.

watch

Perfectly balanced

Effectively serve your nutritional needs in precise and balanced ratio.
Rachel de Cock
"Lovely shake with great taste! Kuasa works marvelous for me! I can now easily have a fourth healthy daily meal, that I need to gain some weight."
Amber Sanders
"I love the convenience on the road. I always have a healthy meal leaving the office to go to the gym.”
David Petersen
"Awesome easy breakfast which fills me the whole morning!”
Koen de Vries
"Great taste. And Kuasa helps me eat healthy while travelling.”

Body types

ectomorph body type
mesomorph body type
endomorph body type

We are not built the same. Our lifestyles are not the same. That’s why we should not all eat the same. Based on your current body type, activities and goals, your nutrition should have the right ratio of necessary ingredients.

Shaping your body takes time and effort. But only 20% is exercise. The other 80% is determined by your nutrition. And nutrition is determined by knowledge, mindset and habits.

Read more

Preparation

Measure twice, pour once.

3 servings = 505 g = +/- 2500 Kcal *

product
DIETARY FIBER
indispensable for digestion

VITAMINS 100%ADH

PHYTONUTRIENTS
have health-promoting properties including antioxidant,
anti-inflammatory, and liver-health-promoting activities
PROTEIN
Proteins are the basic building blocks of all human cells with variety of functions.
MINERALS
These inorganic compounds have many functions in body, from fluid balance to breathing, metabolism etc
CARBOHYDRATE
Carbohydrates are providing a main source of body energy and serve also as energy storage material.
FAT
Are not just a store of energy, but are also the building blocks of cell membranes and nerves

Highest environmental standards.

Transparent. Lab tested.

EFSA

Made by EFSA Guidelines

The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the keystone of European Union (EU) risk assessment regarding food and feed safety. In close collaboration with national authorities and in open consultation with its stakeholders, EFSA provides independent scientific advice and clear communication on existing and emerging risks.a

BRC Global

BRC Global standards


The BRC are included in the international standard ISO 22000 FSMS 2005. This standard is a complete food safety and quality management system incorporating the elements of prerequisite programmes (GMP & SSOP), BRC and the quality management system, which together form an organization’s Total Quality Management system.

Order

  • pro1

    Endomorph

    From €7.49 per bag

    Lose your fat safely. For people with inactive lifestyle.

    2540 KCAL PER 3 MEALS.

    100% VITAMINS AND MINERALS.

    EVEN LOWER IN SUGAR.

    Choose Endomorph
  • pro1

    Mesomorph

    From €8.49 per bag

    Maintain and grow muscle. Ideal for gaining lean weight.

    2503 KCAL PER 3 MEALS

    100% VITAMINS & MINERALS

    HEALTHY FILLING FIBERS

    Choose Mesomorph
  • pro1

    Ectomorph

    From €7.95 per bag

    Ideal for endurance sports. For people with high metabolism.

    2294 KCAL PER 3 MEALS

    100% VITAMINS AND MINERALS.

    SLOW CARBS

    Choose Ectomorph

Compare the shakes

A side-by-side comparison of the
three products

Compare Now